Saturday, September 1, 2012

They say the funniest things...

I hear some of the most hilarious things on a daily basis. Hanging out with a four and five year old everyday will definitely have you laughing! Here's some I've jotted down...

  • "Heaps and heaps and heaps!" - Laura says this ALL the time. It's definitely Australian, but it's so much cuter coming from a little girl.
  • "Hey Mama, I have a question for you, but it's very tricky... Who was the first person ever on the earth?" - Laura (Bianca got me to answer that one...)
  • "Easy Peasy Japaneasy!" - Nico
  • Nico calls his penis, "Peanut". This got me laughing BIG TIME.
  • "Take it to the Limit" by the Eagles came on while in the car. "Esscuse me Kite-lin, what's take it to the lemon?!?!?"
  • "Essscuse me Kite-lin, do you like Lady Gaga?" "No." "Why not?!?" "She's weird." Laura then proceeds to sing "Alejandro" ... UGHHHHH!
  • Nico opens the dishawasher... "Can I help you Nico?" "I just want to see something...there's a knife in there with marmalade on it!" "Yep, you're right." Walks away.
  • "I'm going to miss you when you go home Kite-lin!" - Nico
baking cookies this morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment