Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The day-to-day

Laura the monkey

her school reminds me of Africa

Will definitely be back here! "The Corner Store"


playing mom at a birthday party...

awkward beach photoshoot that i was creepin'

i laughed to myself

we like baking cookies :)

back at "The Corner Store"

one of the best sandwiches i've ever had.
mainly because of the fresh baked bread!

barely anyone here drives pick up trucks like at home.
only these weird ugly ones.

splurged a bit... but i'm obsessed with them.

2 comments:

  1. I encountered an awkward beach photoshoot when I was in Cuba a few years ago. It was all super sexed up and Maxim like... I found it really, really weird.

    Anyway, nice pics Kaitlin. Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those weird looking trucks -- I think they're called Ute's. They're everywhere in the land of OZ! :)

    ReplyDelete