Thursday, April 29, 2010

Done like Dinner.



I am thrilled to report that I passed the final Capstone marketing plan and that I will be getting my Advertising Diploma on June 16th at 3pm. Wow, it does not feel real at all yet. So much work lead up to today and I can't even believe its over. Tomorrow is the Advertising gala to celebrate (even though some did not pass :( )

And then I'm off to Mexico on Saturday with my family for a week. So looking forward to it!

To celebrate my victories I went a little nuts:
- New shoes (will post pics later)
- New purse (diddo)
- Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade & a delicious Tim's turkey bacon club no tomato tasted on whole wheat
- BP dinner tonight with Julia.

Oh freedom you are wonderful and smell soooo good. I'm not even gonna let the looming thoughts of finding a job ruin my mood. I'll deal with that later!

I am done school. FOREVER. wow.
I may never go back to Conestoga College. But you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment