Thursday, April 15, 2010

She & Him

I love love love this beautiful music.

Listen.

First off, Zooey Deschanel is a total stunner. One of my biggest girl crushes ever. She always plays these great quirky characters in her movies, and she can sing. SO WELL. I love the vibe of their tunes, and I especially love belting them out when I'm drivin' around. And second off (never used that expression before...) she writes all her songs too?!? Genius!

I bought Volume One a lil while ago and fell in love. So...once I had them all memorized I got Volume Two which just came out. The guy, Matt Ward sings a bit too...he also has an incredible voice. Just an all around great combo. Like fries and vanilla triple-thick milkshake from McD's.

Love her. Love them. Love their music.





No comments:

Post a Comment