Saturday, August 18, 2012

Collingwood Children's Farm

Today Bianca (the mom) asked me if I'd like to go with her and Laura (the daughter) to Collingwood Children's Farm. Why not? Until I meet people here, I can pretty much see myself tagging along with the family on their adventures! It at least helps me to get more familiar with where I am. Nico (the son) and Volker (the dad) were at a birthday party, so us girls got to hang out together.

So we drove about half an hour into Melbourne and arrived at the farm. Bianca is doing a project for school based around something environmental/sustainable, so taking a trip to this farm worked perfectly!

Here's a few pictures from our "girls afternoon"...



crazy that this is right in the middle of the city!

community garden


















No comments:

Post a Comment