Monday, November 1, 2010

November

It's November! This month is my favourite...for a few reasons.

First of all it is my month of birth. Birthdays are lots of fun!

Secondly, the first snowfall usually comes in November. I don't mind winter at all! Sometimes it can get to me but I'm usually pretty pumped about bundling up to go outside or just staying in and keeping warm.

Third reason is Christmas shopping. I'll be honest, I always start super early (September!) I like to spread my spending out. This is the month when it's actually normal/acceptable to start hunting for the perfect gifts. The decorations and music come out too, I love it! Even Christmas commercials.

Here are some fun looks I discovered today on LookBook. I am loving the scarves, jackets, coats, and boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment