Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Whitney Port :)

If you've read any of my posts, you'll most likely know about my obsession with Whitney Port.

She's super gorgeous, but I love her for her exceptional style. She always experiments/takes risks with new looks and tries new things which I think is extremely important as a budding fashion designer. Her line, WhitneyEve is also super cute and I would LOVE to own something form it one day. For now, I just love to creep her blog almost daily. Her show, The City, was cancelled :( and I am the most bummed. Like I said, she wins for best hair, best style, best makeup everytime!

Here's some pics I scooped up recently of her.
Enjoy!

Ps: her boyfriend is also super adorable and I enjoy watching him on The Buried Life.













No comments:

Post a Comment