Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brooch Bouquets

My sister Julia told me about this site today and I thought it was totally blog-worthy.

Brooch Bouquets are a little trend that's been gathering lots of hype. Amanda Heer is the designer of Fantasy Floral Designs and the signature "Brooch Bouquets". Check out her blog here.

i think that this would be such a fun job! Hunting through thrift stores and finding as many brooches as you can...even totally hideous ones can be used to create a beautiful bouquet as long as they fit in with the colour scheme of the bouquet. I'd say brooches are a fairly overlooked accessory these days, so I bet thrift stores are overflowing with them!









2 comments:

  1. ha WOW that would be so heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with these. Wish I had known about them 6 months ago!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete