Monday, March 5, 2012

My Favourite Blogs

Hi folks! I know it's been an eternity since I graced this blog with my presence, so I apologize. Pleeeeeease forgive me? The problem is a tiny distraction called Pinterest! Follow me here.

I thought I'd take the time to share my top 10 favourite blogs with you. I usually hit these up once a week :)

1. The Rockstar Diaries. Featuring the most beautiful baby I've ever seen and the most adorable mom and dad.

2. Cupcakes and Cashmere. Exactly as it sounds...the perfect mix of food and fashion.

3. Kendi Everyday. Love her outfit posts. Plus she's hilarious.

4. Kelli Murray's Blog. Super cool graphic designer + cute baby + amazing fashion posts.

5. Bleubird Vintage. Follows James and her cute little hippie family.

6. A Beautiful Mess. This girl (Elsie Larson) seriously inspires me- I would love to do what she does one day.

7. Space for the Creative. My friend Heidi's blog...I'm inspired by her creativity! She is always trying new things :)

8. Oh Joy! This blog always makes me hungry!

9. The Beauty Department. So many fun and creative things to try...the sock bun had changed my hair life!

10. Design Love Fest. I feel like I could've been sisters with Bri in another life!

Check them out, and who knows...maybe you'll have a new favourite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment