Monday, October 17, 2011

O.C.T.O.B.E.R

O.
Obviously, I've been watching as much Flula as possible. Thanks Tim.




C.
Cousins. For me, thanksgiving usually just means good eats. But lately, I've been able to hang out with some of my cousins more than normal, and this is great. We've gotten closer as we've gotten older, which I think is a bit opposite to how it usually goes. This makes me happy.




T.
Trying out new hairstyles.



O.
Organizing my bedroom makeover thoughts. Still waiting for the bedroom set to arrive, but in the meantime I gotta get my stuff together! I don't mind the brushed nickel hardware, but I want something more me. Here's some I found at anthropologie. I prefer gold over silver-tones almost every time...what do you think?






B.
Birthday (mine). It's coming up next month. The big 2-2. Have no idea how I want to celebrate though...any ideas?

E.
Everyone loves a good ferriss wheel ride. I enjoyed one last Monday at The Rockton Fair.




R.
Reliving the past. Ugh, these photos never get old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment