Monday, March 22, 2010

First Try!

This goes out to my friend, Heidi. She loves to try new things and experiment and make cute outfits!

So, the other day I went on a crazy thrifting spree and found a bunch of awesome stuff at the VV on Ottawa Street in Kitchener...I'll post some picks later.

Anyways, I got this one sweater (pretty sure it's form urban outfitters...) that I LOVE but it was kinda big at the bottom (ideally i would've needed a small, but you don't get to pick and choose when thrifting! Either it fits or it don't!)

It was a size large, but I thought to myself, I can fix this! So I found this old braided belt in my room that I never wear and cut a little hole in the front. then i just patiently pushed it all the way through the bottom of the sweater. It also helped that it had a bead on it so i had something to grab onto... It hangs down kinda far, but I don't really care. I think it'll be a really cute sweater for the summer 'cause its light coloured and not too heavy either!

Look what I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment