Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excited for Christmas!

I'm so excited for Christmas! I've got all my presents ready, and they're wrapped and under the tree (which we set up on Nov. 18!) Snow is finally here to stay as well. It's hard to get in the Christmas mood with out snow!

I'm also really excited for Christmas parties! When i was shopping in the US a few weeks back, I found the most wonderful Jessica Simpson booties at DSW Shoe Warehouse. They're also super cushioned, which is a bonus!



And just yesterday I was at Costa Blanca and they had 40% off everything. I found this cute 2 finger ring :) I've been trying to find one for a while!



And I'm excited to spend time with family and eat lots of delicious food. We always go to church on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, those are traditions that I really enjoy! I'm excited for Christmas concerts, Christmas parties, and hanging out with friends.

Merry Christmas! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment