Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Button Necklaces

I first wore a button necklace about 5 years ago. I was in a craft room and together a friend and I gathered up the coolest buttons we could find and strung them together into a super-fun chain. From that moment on, whenever I pulled out the necklace or threw it on with any old outfit, I honestly got compliments galore!

Everyone LOVED my necklace.

Since then, I've made a few more and tried out different methods of making it and finally decided that they should be shared with the world...so here they are! I make them myself and they usually end up at about 18" in length, but can be tailored to whatever you desire. The buttons come 100% at random with every colour material and size imaginable.

They sit comfortably around the neck, since they're made from embroidery (usually a blend of neutral colours, but can also be customized).

A few pictures are attached of some of the necklaces I've made.
They are immediately available for sale to anyone interested for $15.

Lots of Love,
Kaitlin

ps: My cat Lola loves them too! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment